Patterns created by students
Blog posts from teachers and students who've used visual patterns in their classrooms
- Kathryn Belmonte: Using Visual Patterns to Introduce Linear Functions
- Matt Coaty: Visual Patterns (with 3rd graders)
- Megan Schmidt:
- Tina Palmer: Today I Shut Up
- @nerdypoo: Visual Patterns
- Will S. from Packer explains how he sees pattern #5.
- Jay G. from Packer explains how he sees pattern #144.
- Saul Gerry shares his set of pattern worksheets where students are focused on looking at the perimeter of each pattern:
Videos from Mike Lawler doing patterns with his children
From Victoria Laan's students at her student teaching assignment at a middle school in Vancouver, BC.